How to maintain healthy Teeth and Gums
- Brush your teeth. Everyday. 3 times a day. There's no harm in it. In fact, it is very beneficial.
- Apply a proper brushing technique without brushing too hard.
- Floss. Floss. Floss. At least once per day. There are residues in between your teeth that cannot be removed by just brushing. It needs a floss to get those. Once it stays there for a long time, it causes cavities and gum problems.
- Use special cleaning devices when/if directed by your dentist (ex: interdental brush,...).
- Use a mouthwash when/if directed by your dentist.
- Conform to your maintenance visits, at least once per year.
Good oral hygiene gives "A REASON TO SMILE".