How to maintain healthy Teeth and Gums
- Brush your teeth. Everyday. 2-3 times a day. There's no harm in it. In fact, it is very beneficial.
- Apply a proper brushing technique without brushing too hard.
- Floss. At least once per day. There are residues in between your teeth that cannot be removed by just brushing. It needs a floss to get those. Once it stays there for a long time, it causes cavities and gum problems.
- Use special cleaning devices when directed (ex: interdental brush,...).
- Use a mouthwash when directed.
- We will be recalling you for maintenance visits, at least once per year. Conforming to the maintenance visits is essential for the stability of the provided treatments.