Root Canal Treatment or Endodontics
Contrary to popular myth, modern root canal treatment is not a painful experience. Our root canal specialist, Dr. Joseph Ghosh, apply the most refined techniques and use new high-tech equipment (digital apex locator, digital radiography, high-torque handpieces, nickel-titanium files, powerful local anesthetics) to deliver painfree, effective & quick therapy.
What are the advantages of modren root canal treatment over the conventional way?
- Painfree: 99% of the cases are absolutely pain free.
- Efficent: Specialists are able to clean the entire canal in a more predictable way
- Higher success rate: more than 95% of success compared to 50% with the conventional technique.
- Quicker: 90% of the cases are done in only one appointement
What Exactly Is a Root Canal Treatment?
The procedure involves tooth disinfection and the removal of all debris (nerve tissue, lymph tissue, blood tissue, bacteria and infection) from the pulp chamber and its associated canals. Once the canals are totally cleansed and shaped, they are filled with materials designed to prevent pain and infection from recurring.
What exactly is a Root Canal Re-Treatment?
Old techniques of root canal treatment were not able to totally clean the canals and the risk of infection and abcess formation is always present. That's why we recommand "root canal Re-treatment" to treat or to prevent infections resulting from a previous deficient treatment.
Why do i need a root canal Treatment or Re-Treatment?
Certain signs may indicate that you have a diseased tooth or infected nerve and therefore may need a root canal. These signs include:
- Minimal to severe pain.
- Tooth discoloration.
- Swelling and irritation in the surrounding gum tissue.
- Signs of infection visible on a radiograph.
The courses are created and designed by top advisors to bring you a rich and UNIQUE LEARNING experience!
SAMARANI CLINIC & INSTITUTE | all rights reserved